Saturday, February 11, 2006

just leave the house

Lets be honest I'm not feeling too good this morning. Someone called and the second before I answered the phone my nose started to bleed. Last night I came home from work and nodded off at 9pm. I'm out of sorts, sluggish and awfully cross. The person who I spoke to on the phone did not improve my mood by suggesting that I should settle for less in my life, take up the job I do at the moment permanently, urgh ! let me stamp my foot right now! stamp stamp!

I am worth more than this. Each time I have in my life investing in myself worth which sounds a bit drippy but by that mean mentally leap up yell 'NO' and positively affirm that I am worth more I deserve more and put limits on what I will not accept things have changed I have got more I have been rewarded. Ironically I do have a better job starting in June one which I'm not only paid much more but get an assistant but no to settle and get a job one loathes but is more pemanent by 6 months is supposed to be superior.

I challenge you to set limits say beyond which you will not put up with. I've put in a mental time limit on my current job. Scheduled in a sabattical between jobs so I can pick up on my life. I've firmly given myself a break from a friend who drags down myself worth on a regualar basis. A friend of mine was doing a part time job where the woman disrespected her by not paying her for all the hours she put in amongst other things she has left it and I'm sure that this will give space for something better to enter in its place.

Now I'm leaving the house I'm going to have a late lunch, journal in a cafe, buy underwear for my upcoming trip (I can't go to NY with out new knickers!) and lose this mood.

No comments: