Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bicycle Film Festival

How else could one possibly go to London's first Bicycle Film Festival than by bike?
I wasn't the only one. By 7pm last Saturday the stands and railings outside the Cochrane Theatre, next to Central St Martin's College in Holborn, were chock-full with bicycles. But, apparently, this particular location is notorious for bike theft. So it wasn't very reassuring that one of the first films up that evening was a short called Bike Thief.

full article here

Official Website

3 comments:

davinian said...

Cool, this sounds like fun - I wish I heard about it while it was on... will make a note for next time...

m said...

yes it does sound fun and I say this as someone terrified of cycling through traffic!

davinian said...

hehehe, I don't really care for cycling through traffic - but I guess if there was enough of you there would be no room for the cars, vans and busses... a cycle revolution?