Thursday, March 08, 2007

Deidre is back!

Who is Deidre? My double... I've never met her but first came across her a few years ago when someone ran down the street shouting 'Deidre ! Deidre!' and seemed puzzled that a) I was reluctant to stop and b) when I did stop that I was not actually Deidre. Well today I was early for an appointment so sat in the window of a cafe on South Clerk St. A bus pulled up the lights and an Asian woman banged and waved her arms at me and mouthed 'See you next Wednesday' and I mouthed back and shrugged my shoulders 'I've no idea who you are '. Yes I did look around the cafe to check that there wasn't someone right behind me cheerfully reciprocating - but no I was the only one in it. My conclusion ... Deidre is back ! and she's meeting someone on Wednesday. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: