Monday, October 23, 2006

Still here - knee deep in life - rather like standing in a flooding river. Its raining again here. My computer isn't working 'properly' so I'm unable to post links hence my lack of internet practice.

@*@*@*@

Yesterday I left the house and decided that I should do some exploring. I walked down a street normally I just whiz past on the bus. I walked past the big houses built for merchants in the 19th Centuary. Visited the cemetary and checked out cemetary fashions (photographs on gravestones, painted bears are all coming in). Then I walked off the main road an ambled around suburbia, large fluffy cats watched me from front steps, a secret collection of allotments hidden from view, mysterious houses behind high walls, high hedges and firmy shut gates. I took a few photographs and walked home. I have a confession to make .... I 've lived in this area for nearly 8 years and this is the first time that I've gone for a wander without any kind of errand or aim.

No comments: