Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Manifesting a great summer

'The summer is approaching and I am reminded of a great exercise I read in a Rob Brezsny horoscope several years ago. He told the reader to write an essay from the future entitled, "What I did during the summer of 2005 that made me a better, smarter, happier person."
{Well maybe it didn't say 2005, but we will} Then he asked you to mail it to him with a self-addressed stamped envelope and he promised mail the essay back to you at the end of the summer. It was like your very own transmission-to-the-future time capsule thingy.
It was so powerful for me to do this. When I received the letter back I was shocked that every single item on my list had come true.'

Andrea offers to recieve your letters and post them back. More info at Superhero Designs

No comments: