Saturday, April 02, 2005

At last !

got my 'Compare and Contrast' with Alan Wilson's photos up. Sorry about the delay but I seem to have some kind of jinx on the technology.

Obviously I use colour film unlike Alan and a Lomo camera. Tiny fits into my coat pocket and very very basic. I mostly use it on manual. It has a nice iris like effect which you can see on some of the photos and because it light leaks it occasionally does extraordinary effects in colour like the first one I posted. Of course its all entirely arbitary and accidental. I'll go through a few rolls where everything is pretty pedestrian and then others when the photos come back rather 'eccentric'. Its nice to get surprises. I've also got a photo of 'Wall. Huh. What is it good for' but seems to belong to my prescanned phase. More info about Lomo's here.

On an entirely different note go here to see where creativity can go wrong. Link from my friend Lauren.

1 comment:

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Hello nice pictures.